Thursday, December 26, 2013

A Tribute to Dave Maloney

Here at "Dear Rangers," we love to listen to NYR games on the radio because Dave Maloney always seems to have had a couple too many and it leads to pure hilarity.  The following quotes are completely made up by us, but we highly suggest reading them in your best Dave Maloney voice.

So sit back,

pour a drink


or 10

and enjoy.

  • You know Kenny, I can't really explain what he was thinking there. Except that he forgot how to play hockey and then the rest of the team followed his lead..so I guess he could be considered a good leader in that the team respects his shitty decisions...but he may have to wear a mask when he walks around town for fear that fans will kill him
  • Well, Kenny, that was a dumb penalty to take. In fact, looking at the coach, if I were him, I think I'd just stay in the box...even when the penalty is up.
  • Well this is a shit show. pretty sure garbage cans can make more saves, isn't that right Kenny?
  • Well, Kenny, that was a dumb penalty to take. In fact, looking at the coach, if I were him, I think I'd just stay in the box...even when the penalty is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment