Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dear Torts

In honor of Torts getting fired, the "team" has written him a few letters...

Dear Torts, Its good to be king.
love, Hank

Dear Torts, I'm sorry, but I want to win so something had to change. Love, Henrik

Dear Torts, It was your job or mine <3 always Glen

Dear Torts, Guess you just didn't have enough jam, love Brad

Dear Torts, I wish I could have been on the ice for you more in the past two years. Love, Marc

Dear Torts, Thank you for everything you’ve taught me. I wish you well in your next endeavor, but
 love, Ryan C.

Dear Torts,
I’ll miss our talks with microphones (HBO and NHLPA)love, Marty

Dear Torts, I’m sorry that I couldn’t block your firing, love, Dan
P.S. 


Dear Torts,
 love, Matt

Dear Torts, Sorry my head kept getting concussions,
 love, Darroll

Dear Torts, Sorry my last minute heroics in Game 4 didn’t come any earlier.
 love, Chris

Dear Torts,
 love, John

Dear Torts,
 I couldn’t do more to keep your job safe. love, Rick

Dear Torts, For our development as players
 <3 Danny and Ryan

Dear Torts, Thank you for believing in me, letting me play big minutes and acknowledging when I stepped up all year
 love, Derek S

Dear Torts
 <3 Brad

Dear Torts,
 love Slats

Dear Torts,
 Love Hank

Dear Torts, Your turn,
 Love, Carl

Dear Torts,
 love Hank and Brad

Dear Torts, I’m glad this is no longer applicable for training camp
 love, Arron

Dear Torts, Am I still a little shit?
 <3 Mats

Dear Torts,
 love, Ryane

Dear Torts,
 love, Carl

Dear Torts,
love, Ryan M.

Dear Torts, I always thought Brooks was a
 Love Derek

Dear Torts,

 from the bench! <3 Steve

Dear Torts,
love, Brian

Dear Torts, This is all so sudden, I feel like
 love, Anton

Dear Torts, I’m sorry my blue steel eyes couldn’t help you out love,  
love, Taylor


Disclaimer: Not all letters reflect the true feelings of the authors of this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment